To celebrate the inclusion of Kite Foil Racing in the 2024 Paris Olympics and some of the incredible local Kitesurfing talent, the Exe Kiteboarders Club are offering a small bursary to young aspiring Olympians to help with ongoing equipment and training costs.
If you are
- Local to Exmouth (i.e. consider Exmouth your local kitesurfing spot)
- Under 19 and are involved in one of the RYA/BKSA/EDGE Olympic pathway programs, such as Kite for Gold or Foiling Futures
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself, for example :-
- Where do you live & what school do you attend
- What got you into the idea of Kite Foiling
- What you’ve been up to so far re: Kite Foil Racing or training for it (e.g. any coaching programs or races you’ve competed in)
- Who has been your biggest help and inspiration so far?